Twill Dutch Weave Wire Mesh
“HMB” Make It is the extension of the twill weave. Each warp wire and each weft wire passes over and under the next two adjacent complementary wires, which is similar as twill weave. The wire diameter of warp wire is larger than weft wire. The mesh count in the weft direction is greater than the warp direction. Dutch twill weave enables the weft wires to be woven more densely and much smaller aperture sizes can be achieved.
Twill dutch weave is capable of supporting greater loads than the dutch weave. It has finer openings than the twilled weave. It is used for filtering heavy materials.
- Zero aperture
- Light-proof woven
- Acid and alkali resistance
- Corrosion and rust resistance
- High resistance due to tight wire position
- Extreme low absolute grade of fineness (down to 5 – 6 μm)
- Heat resistance
- It is the finest filtration in hydraulic systems, especially for critical applications, such as aero-space and fuel.
- Material: Stainless Steel Wire
- Wire Diameter: 1-5mm
- package: plastic bag, paper carton